Our offices and transfer station are closed on the following holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day.
If your regular service day falls on one of these holidays, (New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day) please check here a week prior to the holiday to see what day your services have been rescheduled to.
Unless noted below, schedule changes only effect customers whose service day falls on the holiday. We will run our normal schedule the remainder of the holiday week.
Labor Day is Monday, September 5, 2022 and will effect our schedule as follows:
- Thursday, September 1st - Auburn, Monday residential trash service
- Thursday, September 8th - Auburn Monday residential trash and recycling service
- Wednesday, September 7th - Monday Brownville and Monday Nemaha County rural route
There will be no change to the following Monday routes: (your service day will be on Monday as usual)
- Auburn Monday commercial route
- Nebraska City Monday commerical route
- Monday rural routes: Nebraska City, Dunbar, Union, Nehawka
The Nebraska City transfer station will be closed Saturday, September 3rd and Monday, September 5th. Our offices will be closed Monday, September 5th.